Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Review For IDIOTville













Paperback: 172 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace (March 3, 2012)
Language: English
 ISBN-13: 978-1468095746
 
From the back of book "Life is like a box of chocolates. Except only idiots doesn't read the ingredients in fine print before eating one."

Reading this book gave me some unforgettable laughs. I am glad I own a copy. The priest with tourette syndrome I would have to say is my favorite. The ending to one of the chapters kinda made me think of National Lampoon's Christmas. Where the reindeer lawn decoration goes flying through the air and Grandma yells "Play Ball"

Take some dirt eating neighbors, a couple of idiots with inappropriate language and a box of chocolates laced with ecstasy mixed with some ink. And you have Idiotville.

A Laugh Out Louder reading experience!
 

WANT MORE IDIOTVILLE!! 

Visit Robert Kral on his webpage
IDIOTville.COM 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a funny book. I enjoyed hearing what you had to say about it. I hadn't heard of this one before.

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,you should check it out.
    I have not been on my blog in a while. I have been working on my book. Its on Smashwords.com
    by Donald Armfield

    I got some good things coming soon, including a new look for my blog.

    ReplyDelete