Monday, October 8, 2012

I have been doing a lot of writing lately. I self-published an erotic fantasy, which is going back into the edit window. The sequel will follow. If you want to see the proof copy go to The Alpha Wolf Bent Me Over
I will be giving out free copies when the second part to the series comes out.

I also had my first published story an anthology 
PURCHASE A COPY TODAY below is what people are already saying about
"An eclectic mix of weird/bizarre fiction, guaranteed to tickle from your toenails to your temporal lobe, from your meninges to your metatarsals. Elements of horror, sci-fi, and noir serve to imbue this anthology with more crossover appeal than might be expected from most bizarro collections"

Enter to win a copy @ GOODREADS  From October 5th - October 17th

No comments:

Post a Comment